Translate

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Open studios- ---- will I see you?

 
I have signed up for the Open studios again this year, and so thought I would give you the opportunity to put the date in your diaries.
6/7 September and 13/14 September , 11am to 5pm, officially it is the 2 weekends... but I am happy to open the studio during the week by appointment. I shall be working/ demonstrating in the studio both weekends.
 
So please let me know and make an appointment if you would like to come during the week. I am showing some new work and am planning to have a  sale of work too.
I have decided I need to make some storage space for newer work, since taking early retirement, I have been quite prolific in my production of new work, and so need to find new loving homes. Look forward to seeing you.

No comments: